Property Owner Information
Allens Real Estate is committed to offering an exceptional, personalised service in Property Management. Led by Katherine Kyriakou, the team collectively represents more than 50 years experience in property management. We strive to provide a level of service and communication that allows us to stand out from the crowd, and constantly exceed our clients’ expectations.
Why are we different?
- We understand and respect the entire property management equation. Landlords and tenants receive attentive and dedicated service.
- A superior level of communication with our clients.
- Consistency in staff. The person you deal with remains constant.
- Our attention to detail is second to none. It’s often the little things that matter. All our processes have been refined to make it easier for you – landlords and tenants – to do business with us.
- Full trust accounting
- Our property management team enjoy what they do and take pride in their job. Their work is recognised and rewarded, which means a happier, stable team dedicated to support you.
Managing your asset like it was our own...
- What’s the point of engaging a property management team if they don’t treat your asset like it was their own? Our goal is to maximise the financial outcomes of your property investment as well as maintain the existing capital through meticulous maintenance and careful tenant selection.
- We adopt a very strict screening process, which enables us to establish current and previous tenancy and employment history, as well as screening business and personal references.
We also complete a credit check on the tenants through National Tenancy Data Base.
Once all this information has been obtained, we contact you to discuss the application on its merits, and the final choice of the tenant is your decision.
Care and Commitment
- Once you have selected a tenant, our energy and expertise is directed at maintaining your property and ensuring all aspects of the tenancy are handled smoothly and professionally. If something major goes wrong and needs fixing, we will contact you for authorisiation. However we are happy to organise any works to be carried out on your behalf, by a group of trusted, qualified tradesmen who look after all properties managed by our firm.
- Routine inspections are conducted on all properties every six months. It’s standard practice, but also ensures the tenancy is running smoothly and provides you with a regular update.
- Finally, detailed preparation of the Condition Report is completed by our property managers both at the commencement and termination of the tenancy.
- Copies of the Condition Report are signed and exchanged with the tenant and a copy forwarded to you for your records. This ensures that the property is maintained and left in good condition.
- We offer as an additional service to our clients a video or photographic evidence supporting the condition report.